Boot Camp for Small Business Owners & Solopreneurs
This is a two-day programme. The price includes course costs, handouts, lunch and beverages. Payment plan available.
The Boot Camp is a practical training programme for new and existing small business owners & solopreneurs. We bring together a group of experts who will cover the most essential strategies and tools to start or grow your new business. We will explain key concepts and give you the essential tools to help you navigate the challenges of being a small business owner or solopreneur.
The two-day boot camp will cover the following elements:
- The Business Model Canvas and the Lean Canvas to develop your business model & strategy
- Developing a marketing strategy on a bootstrap budget
- Defining your vision, mission, USP and UVP
- Preparing your investor pitch deck
- Social Media – using Facebook and LinkedIn to promote your business
- Understanding the main elements of a balance sheet, income statement, and budget
- Promoting your business through digital marketing
- Basics strategies for building and maintaining a digital presence: SEO Essentials
- Data & time management techniques
Participants in the boot camp will benefit from an additional two-hour session three months later to review progress and ask any subsequent questions.
Teachers: Various experts